1. No alcohol is allowed on the property.
2. There is no smoking allowed in the mazes.
3. All guests must be out of the maze by November 1st or be lost in the maze forever!
4. Do not pick, eat, throw or otherwise destroy the corn. We have a zero tolerance policy. Violators of maze rules will be asked to leave immediately with their group.
5. Parents/ Chaperons are responsible for their children or groups at all times.
6. No pets other than service animals are allowed.
7. No children under 14 years old without an adult are admitted.
8. No Drop Off policy. All under age children (14 and younger) must be accompanied by an adult or adult chaperons in the corn maze. We cannot be responsible for unsupervised children.
9. Have a great time & enjoy your day at our Corn Maze!
Q: How long will it take me to go through the maze?
A: It will take around 1/2 hour or more to complete our small maze and 1-2 hours to go through the larger maze, so plan to spend about 2-3 hours or more at the maze.
Q: How should we dress for the maze?
A: The maze is located in an open corn field so we suggest that you dress appropriately for the temperature and wear good comfortable walking shoes. Our trails are bumpy and you need to be careful when walking. Smaller children may appreciate a ride in a wagon. Use backpacks instead of strollers for babies and toddlers, or heavy duty strollers with big wheels.
Q: Do you have Restrooms?
A: There are portable restrooms and hand sanitizer available.
Q: What types of payment do you accept?
A: At this time we accept cash, visa, mastercard, and american express, but we will accept checks for pre-scheduled groups.
Q: Are pets allowed in the maze?
A: We are sorry, but pets must be left at home. Of course, service animals are always allowed.
Q: Does the maze ever close due to weather?
A: The mazes are only open weather permitting. Muddy ground conditions after rain storms could force them to stay closed even after the rain has stopped. To see if we are closed on a specific day please call 260.333.2302
Q: Can I get lost in the maze and not be found?
A: No, we have never had anyone lost in the maze... at least we don't think so :) We do have emergency exits in case you want to leave. We also have corn cops patrolling the maze in case you have questions and for your safety.
Q: Why can't I drink alcoholic beverages in the maze?
A: Because this is an alcohol free event. Folks, you need all of your full senses to go through the maze!
Q: Why can't I smoke in the maze?
A: Because smoking in the maze is a fire hazard and a fire marshal would shut us down if we let people smoke in the maze.
Q: When the maze is open during nighttime hours, do I need to bring a flashlight?
A: Yes, you need to bring a flashlight because the maze pathways are not lit up at night. We do sell flashlights in case you leave yours at home, but we have a limited amount.
Q: When will the Pumpkin Patch be open?
A: We will open the patch as soon as our crop is grown. Usually around the beginning of September.